From: listproc-manager@sheffield.ac.uk
[mailto:listproc-manager@sheffield.ac.uk] On Behalf Of
listproc@sheffield.ac.uk
Sent: 13 April 2005 11:59
To: Vazquez Rodriguez, Jose A
Cc: gascheduling-request@sheffield.ac.uk
Subject: SUBSCRIBE GASCHEDULING JOS=E9 ANTONIO V=E1ZQUEZ RODR=EDGUEZ

You have been added to list gascheduling@sheffield.ac.uk.

The system has recorded your address as

			javazq@essex.ac.uk

and in order for your messages to get posted (if the list accepts
postings),
you will have to send them from this address, unless the list does not
require
subscription for posting.
If a message is ever rejected, please contact the list's owner:

			gascheduling-request@sheffield.ac.uk

To get more information on how to use this service, please send the
command
HELP in a line by itself in a mail message to listproc@sheffield.ac.uk.
All other administrative requests should also be sent to this address.
In particular, to unsubscribe from the list, send the following request:

		unsubscribe gascheduling
or
		signoff gascheduling

Messages to listproc@sheffield.ac.uk should not include a subject.
This is at best ignored and at worst can cause the message to be
rejected because of a 'suspicious' subject.  Also, try to remember to
remove signatures, etc. from the message as they cause annoying (and
confusing) error messages to be generated.  Alternatively, follow the
command(s) with an END or QUIT command.

Welcome to the Genetic Algorithms in Production Scheduling list
You are now subscribed to the GAScheduling List for discussion of the
use of Genetic Algorithms on Production Scheduling Problems.

The list is restricted to discussion on GAs for scheduling
problems: there are other lists for wider issues of GAs and
scheduling as separate subjects.

Possible subjects for the list might include:

o  GAs for job-shop scheduling theory,
o  GAs for practical problem solving in industry,
o  problem representation within the genetic algorithm,
o  combinatorial optimisation techniques for scheduling problems,
o  results & effects of GA-based systems working in industry,
o  techniques for improving performance,
o  problem data,
o  your experiences of using GAs for scheduling problems,
o  comparisons of GAs against other methods,

or any other issues in the field of GAs for production scheduling.

Please feel free to start a discussion if you think the topic would
interest or help other researchers, but of course, respect the usual
rules of mailing lists.

    gascheduling@sheffield.ac.uk

A web page associated with this list can be found at:

    http://www.shef.ac.uk/~gaipp/research/gaschedl.html

Among other things, it contains a link to all previous postings.

GAScheduling List Administrator: gascheduling-request@sheffield.ac.uk