Help Wanted

We are trying to refine our Radio / Cable traffic and billing systems.
We currently have a set of continuously executed stored procedures that book commercials into commercial breaks.
We've been "empowered" to do what it takes to make this system as tight and efficient as possible.
For cable TV this means finding an optimal solution involving thousands of commercials and breaks as quickly as possible.
We are considering doing this in Memory with simple binary representations of the objects involved (Commercials and Breaks etc..)

If you've had success with a scheduling problem like this, we would really like to work with you.

Please contact me if you can make this happen.
We're in Newport Beach, Southern California.

Tommy