No Subject

Hi folks,

I am looking for GAs in the literature which carefully control their convergence using an acceptance criteria which rejects newly created
individuals which are either too good or too poor to fit in with the current
population.   I believe I have seen GA/SA hybrids that accept new children
based on the SA acceptance criteria.  They employ a cooling schedule. I don't seem to be able to find specific papers though.  Can anyone help?

Thanks

Richard.

Richard Bradwell, Computing Science Dept, Aberdeen University, Scotland, UK.